CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Saturday, February 03, 2007

No Title Entry

What a week! So many things happened in a short time. First, a good buddy of mine died last Saturday and i just learned about his death yesterday. Very sad. My friends and I will be organising a testimonial rugby match for him. Team JJC Rugby vs SJI. I hope we can have the match. Our final bid of farewell for Chris. My friends and i watched the final first leg match of the Asean Football Championship at the Kallang National Stadium on the 31st January 2007. The very last soccer match being played at that historical stadium. What a match it was. Full of controversies and actions. Singapore won and i could not be any happier. Haha. The Thais are sore losers. No sportsmanship at all from them. Tomorrow is the final 2nd leg and i hope Singapore can lift the trophy for the third time. Haha. Finally met Karyn. Haha. She went for the final match too. Usually i am the shy type and would not approach girls but i do not know what made me want to meet her. I do not go out on dates and i do not meet up with girls either. I finally met the girl whom i crap and chat with for the past 9 months or so. Well, the rest is history. Haha. My department had a hiking trip to Macritchie and it was damn fun. I took a lot of pictures. Oh by the way, i am a Corporal now. Haha. I do not care about the rank. All i want is the extra cash that comes with the rank. Haha. Sigh. I have got nothing else to say. Enjoy the pics and video.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting JJC Malaygangstars at National Stadium

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Corporal Ahmad Fathi aka King Crippler

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Peeing at an abandoned toilet at Macritchie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Sleeping like a log

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Sir Stamford Fathi

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This moment was taken when The Lions scored from the penalty kick in the Singapore vs Thailand match

1 Comments:

Blogger xneiax said...

so you din take a picture of karyn. aiyah. wasted lah u.

1:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home