CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

On Leave (28.11.06)

Gosh, at last a break for me. I'm on leave today. I'm under the weather. Down with flu and a battered ankle. I played street soccer with my friends last Sunday at Petir Rd's street soccer court. We managed to knock out several teams. We were up against this chinese team and that was when i got my ankle almost snapped into two. This chinese guy lost control of the ball and it rolled forward. I surged forward to get the ball and decided to flip the ball from the right to the left with my right leg. However, i guess it was too fast, i lost balance and landed badly on my right leg with my ankle almost 90 degrees flat on the ground. I swear i heard some bones cracking but i wasn't that sure. Until today, i still have problem walking but i feel no pain. Now that's weird. Usually, if i twisted my ankle or sprained it, the pain will be unbearable but this injury is something new to me. I don't feel the pain at all. Weird! Anyway, life's a hell. Every thing i do don't seem right. I wonder why. What ever it is, i must get my bike license before my 21st birthday, that is before 14/02/07. I don't care whether riding is dangerous or what because since young, i have always fancied bikes. For my first bike, i shall name her Christy Anastacia. Haha. I don't know why. Oh by the way, i will be going for my bike practical 2.02 later this afternoon at around 4pm. God, please let me pass all practicals the first time i take them. Please! Please?! Aight, shutting up now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home