CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Food Fiesta

Gosh. I can no longer bear working in my department any more. Firstly, there are too many work for me. Not that i can't handle it but lots of work keeps coming in when i have yet to finish the current ones. I have to complete so many reports per month and it is damn irritating. I hope i won't erupt. When i do so, oh gosh, people will get injured. My AD is becoming more lame. Just because he is getting out of our department any time soon, he is trying to do stupid stunts like asking me to report to work on Hari Raya eve just to do some audit with AST and him. That is crazy! Luckily AST has been good to me. I tell you what. I hope no one irritates me at work. This is injustice! I'm doing so many work but what can i do? I'm just a slave. A fucking tool for the stupid government. Anyway, yeap, yesterday was Eid' celebration for my mom's side. We met up at Mak Busu's house and it was damn cheerful. What a way to start the merrymaking session. Then we proceeded to Mak Chan's house and we ate lontong goreng and beef steak. Yum yum. After that we went to Mak Ida's house and ate Mee Curry. Haha. Quite nice. We proceeded to Kak Isnani's house and gosh, the kids were playing XBox 360. It was damn cool. I must get one myself before the end of next year but i'm in a state of two minds of whether to buy PS3 or XBox 360. Spoilt for choice. Then we proceeded to my house and they ate Mee Betawi, an indonesian dish my mom cooked. After that, we went to Mak Ngah's house to watch Liverpool vs Aston Villa and Man Utd vs Bolton matches. Luckily that house have two sets of television. The Liverpool fans watched it at the other TV and the Man Utd fans watched it at the other TV. Man Utd scored first and the Red Devil's fans erupted into cheers. It was damn noisy. Haha. I'm anti-Liverpool. I've been supporting Man Utd since i was in primary 2. Count! Yeah, i've been supporting Man Utd for 12 years. Haha. Well, i think i need to jog already to lose some weight because of the food galore. Haha. But not at the moment because i have been bugged by a flu. Boring! C ya guys soon. Selamat Hari Raya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home