CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Selamat Hari Raya (Happy Eid' Fitri)

Haha..this is really early for me to wish all my friends selamat hari raya but i can't do it a day before hari raya because firstly my computer is down and secondly i bet the college will be closed on that day. Sigh. Damn the trojan virus. Anyway, yeah, it has been a rough and pleasant ride at jjc for me in year 2005 and even an unpleasant one in 2003-2004. I made mistakes that hurt others alot and i mean alot. Hmmm...let me see who i've hurt so far? haha..Yeah..there's my little friend Nazriff..remember the choke hold? i'm really sorry abt it...it was a spur of the moment..i should have told u guys that once my adrenaline is set free, i can't control my self and this is the same for my anger...but over the years, i've managed to bring it down to a healthy level...yeap, then there's syaz...sorry girl for hurting you with all my shenanigans...i should have acted smarter than before...i'm sorry again...then there's my mom...i've been a bad son...you know i smoke but you maintain you composure...i know you are angry with me but i'll try and quit in the near future...then i failed my A level last year and i've disappointed you but you kept your spirit up and believe that i can do better this year...for that, i thank you...i'll do my best...just prepare the money for my place in NUS or SMU...then there's dad...you gave me lee way but i abused it at times...i'm sorry...there's so many people who i want to seek forgiveness from but it is just too much...to all who knows me and whom i've hurt mentally, physically or emotionally, i'm really really really sorry...I'm helpless at this...if only i know, i wouldn't have done those stupid mistakes that have hurt many people...i'll strive to be a better man...yeap...hari raya is coming but i really don't feel like celebrating it because it coincides with A level...damn...nvm....there's always next year...this fasting month have taught me many valuable lessons...firstly, patience is a virtue...secondly, never take things for granted...thirdly, i now have a firm belief that no matter what you do God is always beside you...yeap...that's all i can fit in my entry this time around...i should be going right now...to all my muslim fwens, SELAMAT HARI RAYA and to all my other fwens, happy holidays. God bless you all!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just browsing around the net for learn forex and came across your blog. I've been trying to add as much info as I can about learn forex on my site. But must admit I get a bit confused... there's just some many sites, tips, information ... you name about learn forex it's hard to know where to begin!
I'm thinking of adding a learn forex on my site, when I do, your all more that welcome to come a leave tips and help...

Until then take care!
Steward.

9:38 am  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with no damage to your business’ budget whatsoever.

2:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home