CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Monday, July 04, 2005

Lonely

Well...this is it for me. Tommorrow will be the first day that i will start on my Mission Kashmir. What is Mission Kashmir? Nope, it is not a terrorist plot. Haha. I'm not a terrorist anyway. Hmm...Mission Kashmir will start from tommorrow onwards and it will end in December, which is the last day of my A level examination. For about four months, i will put in extra effort to mug and revise and ultimately, my goal is A for Maths, B for Econs, C for Physics and A2 for GP. This is it. My very last chance to save myself from shame and failure. Four months of suffering is nothing compared to an eternity of failure and shame. I know i can do it and i pray to thee God to help me in my quest. There's no power that is greater than yours oh All-Mighty. Enough said. Like Ikhsan would say, let's not just talk the talk but also walk the walk. May God bless me! Anyway, i really love the chinese drama on Channel 3 that is being played from Monday to Friday at 9pm. The title of the drama is A New Life. I really love that show man! Firstly, it is just not any lay man show but it is a value-added show and it shows us the reality of life. That show also encourages us that in life, it is all about what you believe in. If you believe you can do it, then you will do it and achieve what you desire. It also shows us that we should never give up in life. If there's a problem, there's always a solution. I truly enjoy the show. I simply love chinese dramas and shows because they relate me to the real world unlike those stupid Malay shows. Firstly, Malay shows sucks to the max because there's no entertainment value and there's nothing to look up to. Unlike Malay shows, Chinese shows portray the real thing and the message being sent to the viewers are clear and most of the messages are being sent in a creative and entertaining ways. Then, there's this Malay news at 8pm. It is fuck shit! Most of the news are out dated. Just look at the Malay Berita Harian, or the only Malay news paper. What the fuck! I can just read the news on the internet than reading the stupid news paper. I know if i say this people will start suing me but do u think i care? The Malays here need to wake up man. I'm not saying that i'm good but if the Malays don't want to move, let me be the one to be sued because i believe without scoldings and reminders, most Malays would not want to work. I am not afraid of the authority because i believe this is a free world. I can say what i want to say as long it is the truth and i'm not insulting others because i just want to insult them. I insult them so that they will wake up. Gosh. Just look around and you'll see what i mean. I'm not a racist and infact i'm proud to be a Malay but look what majority of the Malays are doing! Well, i shan't say further. What ever it is, i would want to go to the university and prove to others and myself that i can do it. No pain, no gain. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home