CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Ahmad Fathi - When I'm Gone

A prayer. Oh God, i pray only to thee for only in you i believe. There's no God but you and you are the all-mighty. I seek for the strength i need to overcome one of the biggest obstacle in my life, the A level. Oh grant me the stregth, health, mentality, intelligence and ability to overcome the A level. God, i'll try my best and the rest is up to you for i believe only i have to power to mould my future but ultimately, it is you who decides. God, this is my prayer. Amin! Hmm...it's been a long week especially when you get infected by a virus like me. Sigh. Thank God i needed only 2 days to recover. Mugging this week is not that productive. Sigh. I have to attend this meet the parent session at college and my dad was pretty late. When he came finally, i was surprised to see my mom and my what-the-heck sister. This is going to be a family affair. Haha. Anyway, yeah, as usual, Miss Tie ticked me off because i forgot to bring along the result slip. Opps! Then she talked to my dad about me failing my GP, i can't be bothered about GP now, not until i'm left with 2 months to A level. She also told my dad that i failed my econs. Sulks! I could have passed that paper. Sigh! Anyway, she complained to my dad about me spotting long side burns to school. Like what the hell! Haha. I was carrying a book entitled What Dreams May Come by Richard Matheson and Miss Tie asked me what i was holding. So i told her that i've been reading books and she assumed that i'm reading a love novel. Haha. So i told her that i'm reading a thriller book. Haha. Phew! Luckily i didn't tell her that i'm a Nicholas Sparks' fan. My dad will laugh at me! Hurhur! Yeah anyway, i managed to write a poem whilst waiting for my dad and i swear it seems difficult nowadays to write poem. The idea simply wouldn't flow. Sigh. That Huishan and Co. disturbed me when i was doing my maths at the canteen. She sat infront of me together with Lydia and Masada and they giggled and giggled their hearts out. Don't ask me why they were there! Haha. Maybe they got bored and decided to bully me. Who knows? Haha. What to do? I'm cosmetically and horizontally challenged like what Huishan might say. Haha. That vertically challenged girl! Haha. No offence! Haha. Well, today is a boring day. That's all i can say. So enjoy the poem:

Ahmad Fathi - When I'm Gone

Just lately, I've been wondering
About the future in store for you
You should know i won't be staying
God will take me away from you

Will you ever find the strength
To brave yourself without me?
Are you able to go the length
And live your life without me?

For now you have me to guide you
I'll make sure your path is clear
For now i'll always be by you
And put away all your fear

I promise to give you my all
And go anywhere you will be
I'll make our love stand tall
Proudly for everyone to see

When i'm gone, don't shed any tears
Life will go on without me
I'll pray for you throughout the years
Until one day you come back to me



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home