CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Friday, September 23, 2005

Deviant

This goes to a gal whom i meet everyday in school...hey, do u know what it is like to lose a best friend to gays? Im sure you do not know what it feels like! I lost my best friend after he became a gay and im not saying that he's no longer my friend. He is isolating himself now from me because he knows i hate homos. We used to hate homos and criticised them everyday in our lives in secondary school but suddenly, the table was turned against me. He's a homo now. I'm not that sexist or extremely against homos but i just feel there i no need to express yourself by being deviant. What do you get from becoming a lesbo or a gay? I know that you will ask me what do you get from smoking but that's a totally different case. I lost something great. Okay...i admit im damn obnoxious towards Pirate of the Carribean and im sorry..I know saying sorry is easy but im sincere about this. I just hate seeing people chasing shadows = giler bayang. I dont want to lose anything or anybody no more. I know homosexuality is a social ill and i believe you gals will be straight someday. I meant well.. Why do i have to approach you in school? This problem hasn't been blown out of proportion and i intend not to aggrevate it further. Im really sorry.. Well it's true that im not good with girls or in another words, BGR is not my forte but who cares rite? BGR is not here to stay even though it involves sacred gift, that is love but personally i think it is a waste of time right now. You usually act differently towards your lover and not be yourself. Well, if that relationship goes beyond just friends, then i'll kowtow to you but again, it's a waste of resources. Obviously there's misallocation of resources. No offense gal and i meant well..just putting down my thoughts..Knowing you is one of the best thing that ever happened in my life in JJC but seeing you like this brings me dejavu. I dont want to relive the old past..I hope i wont get attacked by homos after putting down this controversial entry..Again, im sorry about the incident..I hope we are even now and all the best to you..I'll try to tone down my comment..Be it with girls or rugby, even if i dont do well in any of those two, friendship is still important to me..You cant buy friendship..It lives with you..Thankz anyway for opening my eyes towards my surrounding..I hope we're still friends..Logging out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home