CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Expenditure Creates Income

Well...i got back my mid-year result and it was atrocious. I got A for C Maths, E for Physics and O for Econs. What the hell! I could have passed Econs if only i have answered the second part to the second question. It is damn irritating! Miss Tie condemned me for not using her points in her notes. She is bias in marking. I think i should just stick with my tuition teacher's notes. His is more colourful and easier to memorise. What the hell. Anyway, i've been picking up momentum on mugging and it has been going pretty well but could be better and i hope next week will be even better. Recently, i noticed our local media going hype with the NKF scandal. Sheesh, please lah especially the Malay newspaper. They can only survive when there is some wonderful incident happening. They are not creative at all. No incident tantamount no story. Haha. I've been reading this interesting blog of an Ah Beng who writes every thing from A to Z. He will criticise anybody and i mean anybody including the Government. His entries are hypercritical and i like it. Recently, there's this hoo-haa about writing anything stupid on your blog and they even legislate a law on this. From now onwards, you cannot criticise or accuse anyone without concrete proof or statistics and even if you criticise, it shouldn't be with the intention of bringing his name down. Like what the hell! Do you think i fucking care about all these? No way! I shall write what i feel is right and what i want to write. I hope Singaporeans will dare to publish such hypercritical entries or articles on the internet not just to criticise but for interesting read as well. Singapore is just too boring and dry! Hmm...recently, Nina have been complaining to me about some preacher in college. He or she has been preaching to others about Christianity. I'm not against Christianity but wat the preacher is doing is totally wrong. He or she is being insensitive and obviously he or she is not respecting other people's religions. So read my lips...FUCK OFF! This is a stern warning to future preachers out there in college, be it a Muslim, Christian or a Buddhist, be responsible with your tongue! Cheap skate preaching is not te way to convince people to convert and so is violence. And to the guy or girl who said that the Quran is a carbon copy of Bible, go and fuck yourself. Get your facts right first before you say anything. Go and do some research first before you pester people. That's that! Anyway, yeaps, i'm craving for a set of PS2 and i'm thinking of buying PS3 next year. It has been a while since i last play a game. I shall use my NS pay to purchase PS3. I just don't want to go out often like i did when i served my NS this year. I kept spending and now i'm so broke. PS3 will keep me at home. Hehe. With my Ns pay, i bought a Hugo Boss Bottled, $40 plus Tough Wallet, a Scrumcap for Rugby, a pair of Nike Air Force shoe, a meal at Seoul Garden, a meal at Fish and Co, expenses for my Rugby trip at Kedah playing for Police Rugby Team, a $40 Adidas New Zealand All Blacks shirt, couple of bites at Old Chang Kee, couple of drinks at Spinelli and lastly hundreds of dollars spent on cigarettes especially Lucky Strikes. Sigh. I'm so damn broke now. Oh yeah, i forgot, a dinner at an Arabic Restaurant. Yum yum! Well at least i've contributed much to the economy. Haha. Well, there's nothing else to say here. I just hope there'll be no more bombing. We need peace here. The meaning of Islam is actually peace. I'm just disappointed with some irresponsible people. Too bad they are going straight to hell! Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home