CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ramadan

Yeap..fasting started yesterday and it wasn't so bad..i have yet to accustom myself to hunger because it seems like i can't mug when i'm hungry..haha..hmm...prelim results just came out couple of days ago and i did badly..i got D for C Maths, D for Econs and F for Physics..i've got only myself to blame this time around..i have to admit that i was ill prepared for prelim..i concentrated too much on econs. I totally forgot about maths until i was left with a week for maths before the Prelim starts. I was a dead meat..I didnt practise much physics as i was too busy with only making physics notes..Now that i'm done with Maths and Physics notes, now till A level, what i will do is just to practise both of these subjects..Damn..im totally furious with my maths result...A for Mid year and now a D for Prelim...totally unacceptable..but hey, look on the bright side of life...a D for maths without even touching or practising much for maths..i will get A for Maths in the A level, god willing! Then comes econs...haha..my first time in my life and i swear it was my first time passing an econs test...not bad but can be better...i got 18/30 for econs MCQ, 38.5/75 for paper 3 and 28/50 for paper 2. Paper 3, the essay, was okay...its just that i chose a wrong Qn and it screwed up everything..i essays on interest rate and impacts of forex on the economy...i got 17.5/25 for the latter and 14/25 for the former...gosh, the micro topic killed me...i shouldnt have done the essay on Elasticity of Demand...i got only 7/25...haha...anyway, yeap...physics was atrocious...didnt practise at all...wth...i'm gonna prove mr tan wrong...victory lies in Singapore and not China..haha..he is always with his China's theory...like what the hell...who dunno that...anyway, yeap...Shorty's birthday is next month and i dunno wat to buy for her...hmmm...dunno lah...i'll think abt it..she touched my belly today...haha..that's my asset okay...hmmph...haha...yeah, i have yet to get my enlistment letter and i hope i'll be enlisted to police back maybe some time in March...i wanna work first and earn some money...then i can jolly after A level...yahooo...yeah...that's all..anyway, i better end my entry here because there's more to cover in maths...sigh...yeap yeap yeap...to all my muslim fwens, happy ramadan and to all of my fwens taking A level this year...all the best dudes and gals...Ciao!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home