CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Genesis: A New Beginning

Hmmm...today is my first time writing for my blog. Well, it's actually morning already and i should be sleeping but here i am wasting time with my blog.Well, i think blog is a good investment for me because i love to express my ideas and feelings.Guess what? I'm left with 21 days to A Level.I'm all nervous.What do i do next if i can't secure myself in a local University?What do i do if my result is turd?Gosh,i'll promise myself to work extra hard and turn on the back burner just for A Level.Anyway,Ramadhan is coming.I'm so excited about it.Yesterday at school,i became a fortune teller and i predict Jolene's love life.Muahaha.She was so noisy!Haha.Then,i managed to cover a bit on Monopolistic Competition and i swear yesterday's mugging session at school was fruitful.Well, to all readers out there,i'll pen down some poems for all of you to see but they will not come any soon.Just wait!Hmm...i gotta because i'm busy downloading this wonderful movie called American History X.Well,to all my friends,good luck for A levels and may good bless you all with blissful life. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home