CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Haha. Hi! It has been a while isn't it since i last wrote an entry? Well, things have been bad for me recently. I overextended my knee ligament previously and whilst amidst recuperation, i almost broke my ankle. My former college mates formed a team to compete in the NUS Soccer Challenge organised by the Muslim Society of NUS. I couldn't play that well because i was too cautious about my right ankle. I almost snapped my ankle in our final match. I was chasing an opponent from his behind and decided to toe poke the ball away from him but i accidentally stepped on his trailing left leg and i landed badly on my left ankle. Imagine 900N of force landing on that ankle. Youch! The only thing i remembered vividly was that i was on the floor clutching my ankle in sheer pain. I was brought out of the court by the two referees from NUS. The president of the NUS Muslim Society came to me and he asked me a rhetorical question. He asked whether i was fine. Like what the hell! I was yelling in pain and he have the cheek to ask me such a question. He knelt down and tried to take my left shoes off by yanking it out. What the fuck?! Haha. He almost amputated my left foot. I went to Tan Tock Seng hospital the next day for a medical check-up and luckily there was not any fracture on my ankle. It's ligament damage. My whole left foot is bloated and you can see shades of blue near the ankle. Blood clot i guess. I am resting good and i hope this injury will be over and done with in the shortest time. Well, i am going to miss this year rugby's league. Damn. Why do i always get injuries at the wrong time? Haha. I think i have to sit out on this year's league. Maybe i am just too lousy in team sports. Maybe i should concentrate on individual sports like martial arts, badminton or etc. Haha. So many injuries but luckily my body can withstand it. I must be extra careful from now on. Oh yeah, i have 5 days MC and i will only return to work this Friday. Haha. But i do not know how to occupy my time. This is what i have been doing; R.I.C.E (Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation). Haha. Anyway, i am left with 2 months and 29 days to O.R.D. Haha. Yahoo. I hope i can find work as soon as i O.R.D. I have 10 months to work after O.R.D before univeristy semester starts, if only i have a place in a university that is. Haha. I was rejected by NUS, NTU and SMU. My first choice for NUS was Arts and Social Science but still i could not get a place in that faculty. They say it is Dragon Year babies and i tell them bullshit. Any backup plan? Yes there are. I have the final opportunity to re-apply for NUS, NTU and SMU next year. In addition to that, i will also apply for SIM university. If i still do not have a place in any local university, i will apply for Monash University in Malaysia. That is my last resort. I know it is not easy to get into Business Management course in the local universities but that is what i love to do. I do not want to get into a course which i have no interest in and regret later. Some of my friends managed to get into a course in university in which they have no interest in. Okay, you may have a place in NUS or NTU but tell me what you are going to do after you graduate? Will you be doing a job that you love? I do not want to do something which i do not like and i have enough of repeating those mistakes. This time around, i am going to do something which i love. Even if i do not get a place in prestigious universities like NUS, NTU or SMU, i do not mind at all. If SIM can offer me a business management course, then i will accept it without regrets. But one thing is for sure, i'm going to let all those who rejected me eat their fucking words at the end of the day. If you are going to give a reject letter, might as well make it short and sweet. You do not have to elaborate it like as if i am not fully aware of what is happening. They Shunned Me & Forever They'll Regret coz Im Special,Im AHMAD FATHI...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home