CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Friday, April 14, 2006

Security Industry Regulatory Department

Wow..i didn't know that my posting will be tough..basically it's paper work plus regulatory work..this means i'll not be in the office most of the time..my boss told me that my place here hasn't been confirmed yet because maybe i'll get posted elsewhere..my department needs a class 3 driver..maybe i'll be posted to other departments or divisions..i dunno lah..PNSD always cock up..screw them..anyway, if i were to stay, i'll be covering two NS guys' work..now that's tough..i'm in the learning stage..basically my department deals with Auxillary Police Forces like Cisco and AETOS etc and Security Guard Agencies. For APF, we regulate their IPPT, Drill test, Scenario Based Test and Law Test. For SGA, we clamp down on those unlicensed security guards or those who haven't undergo NSRS training..Well, that's all i can tell you guys about my work for any further details will land me in jail due to Official Secret Act..Hmm, basically i have to wake up early every morning to get to work..i will board bus no 75 and then alight at Bukit Timah to board bus no 985..kind of tideous though but the trip is pretty fast..usually my journey to work will take 35min..that's that..well, last wednesday, right after work, yong hui and me went to Dhoby Ghaut to trade in modem..singnet gave me a modem, Hurricane 9000c, which doesnt support USB and thus i can't use it..i went to their redemption counter to exchange for Hurricane 9000b. The trip there was painstaking..we got lost because the address that singnet gave me was wrong..fucker!..we finally found the redemption counter at 7.05pm but the guy told me that the counter closed at 7pm..at first they didn't want to entertain me but after twisting their wrist a bit, they submitted to me..i've told you guys and i will tell you guys again that i'm the best submission fighter..haha..luckily that singnet guy was nice..after that, yong hui and me went to PS to wait for Gori..he was damn late..we walked all the way to Orchard Point to have our dinner..after that, we went back..haha...just recently at work, to be exact last friday, my bosses talked about girlfriend..he asked another new NS guy whether he has a girlfriend and the reply was yes..he's already 4 yrs with his girlfriend...every body went 'whooooa'. After questioning that guy, one of my bosses went straight for me..i told him that i'm single and he asked me why..how am i supposed to answer that kind of question? Haha...i wanted to say that i'm fuggly but i bet they wouldn't understand it...sigh...what's the big fuss of not having a girlfriend? What the fuck!! Later, i learned that most of my bosses aren't married yet..what the hell...they still have the cheek to ask me about girlfriend when they aren't married...shame on you guys! Haha...stupid people!! Man, feeling damn tired now...till we meet again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home