CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Disappointment

At last i've passed out of HTA..yahoo..but it was a sad week for me..firstly, nobody came to my POP..so sad..my dad and mom couldn't make it due to work and i was there alone...everybody else was with their loved ones..sucks!..then came bad stuff..i have to go back home alone after the POP..not only that..i accidentally put my POP certificate on wet seat and drenched it...sigh...i accidentally dropped it at one coffee shop and lucky for me a samaritan picked it up and return it to me..then when i reached home, no one was at home and to make matter worse, i forgot to bring my house key..i have to wait at the void deck and that Starhub cut my line and thus, i can't call my parents...i have to make a phone call at the nearby Community Centre..i found out that my parents were at IKEA doing their shopping for some stupid shoe racks..what the hell!..luckily they came ASAP and took me for a nice dinner...aiyah...that's life..who says life is a bed of roses? Anyway, my posting is damn bad..Security Industry Regulatory Department at Police Head Quarter..to make matter worse, SPF didn't give my corporal rank just because my pes status is C..well i'm damn fit and much fitter than most of the guys whose pes status are A and B...this is injustice..what the hell! Hmm..well, so far so good..i almost got kicked out of SIRD because i used to work for a security firm...whatever..wow..i'm so broke..i'm waiting for my next pay..this wednesday..i still can't go online at home due to my modem...it doesnt support USB connection as it only have LAN connection..i'll be replacing it next wednesday..anyway, yeap..can't write much now..i'll update this blog when i get my hands on the new modem..sayonara!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home